Friday 10 December 2010

Overall

Looking at the result, I, aswell as the group, am extremely happy with the result achieved.
As a group, we spent alot of our own time, aswell as class time, on this project, and I realy think that shows.
We managed to recreate some great scenes from around Essex, and to a really high standard.
The animation flows in the final video also, which I am very proud of as I spent 2 days on compiling the clips into the final video.
I also really enjoy the soundtrack we chose for the final animation. It really compliments the video and is an uplifting and happy song, and I feel like it entices you into the video, and makes you want to experience Essex.
Overall, we are all so excited with how the video turned out, and we enjoyed showing it to the rest of the groups, and to Elli, who really liked it also, which we are very happy with. Our main aim was to please Elli, and to have her use our video, and I think we have a good chance of our video being used on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment