Monday 22 November 2010

In Flight Scene

To create a flight scene to follow the takeoff one, I opted to go simple.
For the sky and background, I created a Sphere.
I made sure that the sphere was large enough to house my spitfire, and a substantial amount of space around it.
I then applied a skyline texture to this, the same skyline texture I used for the take off scene, except this time without the silhouettes of trees and buildings.
I orientated this correctly, so that the blue of the sky is at the top the scene.

For the scene to be animated, I inserted a camera. I wanted the camera to float around the plane as its flying, showing all the detail of the plane. And so I made the camera pan around the plane, moving up and down aswell, to get a full view of the plane.

Here are some images of my build up and the end result.




No comments:

Post a Comment